We know that every social event takes on a life of its own. An event can appear to have endless, almost overwhelming needs. This is where JKS Events comes in. Whether it is deciding how far in advance to print the invitations to finding the perfect napkin ring for the occasion, we will be there to take care of every last detail. No matter if you have two weeks, two months, or even two years to plan your special event, JKS Events will help you make it to the day with minimum stress and maximum enjoyment.
To see a complete list of our services, please click here.
Stefanie and Adam’s Wedding
Venue: The Church of St. Ignatius Loyola, Mandarin Oriental New York, & Parkview Lounge
- JKS Events coordinated every aspect of the wedding weekend, including the rehearsal dinner, Church ceremony, reception, official after party, and Sunday brunch.
- To create an unforgettable, romantic atmosphere, Renny & Reed Event Design transformed the Mandarin Oriental into a dreamy garden. The team installed wall-to-wall white carpeting and custom chandeliers, and incorporated mirrors, crystal candelabras, and thousands of purple and green flowers.
- Starlight Orchestra provided a 17-piece band, as well as custom ensembles to play portions of the event, including a 9-piece string ensemble for cocktail hour and a rocking country band to close out the night.
- Country superstar Eric Church headlined the after party at Parkview Lounge, serenading the couple and their guests late into the night. JKS Events oversaw the transformation of the venue into a country scene, complete with hay, barrel tables, and southern touches.
Leah’s Bat Mitzvah
Venue: Westminster Hotel
- Staying true to Leah’s style and color preferences, JKS Events coordinated a fun and fabulous night of partying.
- To brand the event, JKS Events utilized the Bat Mitzvah’s custom logo throughout, on the welcome card and menu, sign-in board, pillows, giveaways, stickers, and lighted gobos on the walls and floor.
- MWD Lifestyles transformed the kid’s area into a custom lounge and created pops of color on the dinner tables.
- Untouchable Events brought the party to life with a rocking DJ, emcee, and motivational dancers, and provided activities for both kids and adults, including pop-a-shot basketball, flash tattoos and a photo booth.
- To satisfy Leah’s sweet tooth, JKS Events brought in Häagen-Dazs for a full service ice cream buffet. The multi-tiered vanilla and Oreo cake was created by Pink Cake Box.
Cassie and Alex’s Wedding
Venue: Church of Saint Francis Xavier & Mandarin Oriental New York
- JKS Events coordinated every aspect of the wedding celebration and we were on site a full 24 hours in advance to make sure the full event load–in went smoothly.
- To spice up the music, electric hip-hop violinist Sarah Charness and a percussionist jammed along to celebrity DJ Mick Boogie.
- To create the “nightclub in sky” vibe, the MWD Lifestyles design team helped transform the Mandarin Oriental ballroom, installing wall-to-wall plush white carpeting, a reflective black circular dance floor, custom ultra-suede drapes, one-of-a-kind chandeliers, and custom-built leather topped tables.
- Day & Night owners, Daniel and Derek Koch, were on hand to coordinate the reception. Every 15 minutes, festively-dressed cocktail waitresses and dancers brought out nightclub staples: glow sticks, trays of alcohol shots, sunglasses imprinted with the couple’s name, fish bowls of punch crazy straws, alcohol bottles covered in sparklers and more.