We take pride in our sense of style, and the ability to surpass any client’s expectations. We consult on new trends, venues, gift ideas, and party etiquette, and help our clients create the best event possible. Whether you need to impress your clients with an appreciation party, blast the market with a new product, or simply thank your employees for a job well done, JKS Events can help create a memorable occasion that your guests will be talking about for years to come!
To see a complete list of our services, please click here.
Fosun International Broker Event
Venue: 28 Liberty
- JKS Events produced an authentic Chinese New Year celebration to showcase the stunning skyscraper at 28 Liberty Street. The event encompassed the building’s courtyard, lobby, and the expansive raw space on the 44th floor.
- Guests were greeted by Chinese acrobats and drummers, and a “human disco ball” who harnessed movement to create a dazzling array of lights on the building’s facade.
- A 60’ dragon suspended from the ceiling of the main event floor soared above twinkling lanterns, and red and gold florals designed by Renny & Reed, while an authentic Chinese Lion ceremony enchanted guests.
- Passed and stationary Asian fare provided by Union Square Events were complemented by custom fortune cookies with branded messages.
- Levy Lighting brought in interactive AV elements such as immersive projections and touchscreen tables to simultaneously brand the event and entertain guests.
1633 Broadway Broker Event
Venue: 1633 Broadway
- JKS Events transformed this raw corporate space into a fun summer beach party!
- The theme was brought to life with wall-to-wall Astroturf, beach balls, surf boards, and hammocks. The table centerpieces featured betta fish in glass bowls with floating white lilies. Guests were even encouraged to take the fun décor items home with them!
- Food and drink was provided by Danny Meyer’s catering group, Union Square Events.
1133 Avenue of the Americas/114 West 47th Street Broker Event
Venue: 114 West 47th Street
- This event served as the kick-off for a new marketing campaign for two properties. Guests were treated to hors d’oeuvres, cocktails, and exciting door prizes at both locations.
- To help guests find their way, the four blocks between the two locations were lined with models wearing white and carrying branded umbrellas.
- Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream set up a cart between the two buildings, serving guests a small cup of ginger ice-cream as a palate cleanser.